PowerBatin.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PowerBatin.com

All about men and women...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preserving laundry quality

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
billiecyrus

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 13/04/2011

Preserving laundry quality Empty
PostSubject: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi all just have a quick question here, do you guys uses any special solution when doing laundry to preserve the clothes quality and color. I have used different kinds of detergent and products but i dont find it helpful at all.
Back to top Go down
annely

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 16/01/2013

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:23 pm

for better washing u should separate them depends on their color and materials. so it won't get mixed up and suitable with the the level you are washing
Back to top Go down
gongzaimee

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 11/06/2013

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:27 pm

annely wrote:
for better washing u should separate them depends on their color and materials. so it won't get mixed up and suitable with the the level you are washing

yaa but our washer should play the important role. because if your clothes color fades, maybe there is something wrong with the tub
Back to top Go down
jess99

Registration date : 16/12/2013

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:01 pm

billiecyrus wrote:
Hi all just have a quick question here, do you guys uses any special solution when doing laundry to preserve the clothes quality and color. I have used different kinds of detergent and products but i dont find it helpful at all.

no i dont use any special solution i think it really depends on the machine itself
Back to top Go down
jess99

Registration date : 16/12/2013

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:02 pm

gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

yaa but our washer should play the important role. because if your clothes color fades, maybe there is something wrong with the tub

meaning the tub is dirty right?
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 26/04/2011

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 5:53 pm

jess99 wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

most probably yes, have you washed it before?
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 5:55 pm

jess99 wrote:
billiecyrus wrote:

no i dont use any special solution i think it really depends on the machine itself

yeah a good machine will not make the color fade
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:32 am

gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

ikrrr. it's either theres something wrong with the motor or the tub need to get fix soonnn.
need to call the repairman or just get a new one xD
Back to top Go down
gongzaimee

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:33 am

jess99 wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

yupp cleaning with water is not enough. u can get machine cleaner hehe
i got them from shopee they come in box. very easy to use as well
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 5:58 pm

gongzaimee wrote:
jess99 wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

is the soap really effective to clean the machine? im thinking about getting a new machine but not sure if its worth it
Back to top Go down
yippiewong

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 5:59 pm

annely wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

ikrrr. it's either theres something wrong with the motor or the tub need to get fix soonnn.

can you recommend any latest washing machine?
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 11:28 pm

yippiewong wrote:
annely wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

can you recommend any latest washing machine?

im currently using panasonic top load. but it's quite alreadyy. but i found out they have new front washer and u should check them outt
thinking of getting them when my saving is enough
Back to top Go down
gongzaimee

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 11:32 pm

yippiewong wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
jess99 wrote:
gongzaimee wrote:
annely wrote:

is the soap really effective to clean the machine? im thinking about getting a new machine but not sure if its worth it

ofcc i use them every time i finished washing my clothes and it's very helpful for me

annely likes this post

Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 12:03 am

but if there's any problem with your washing machine, I think can repair first but get a new one if it keeps repeating
Back to top Go down
gongzaimee

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 12:06 am

annely wrote:
but if there's any problem with your washing machine, I think can repair first but get a new one if it keeps repeating

yaa bcs i used to call repairman when my washing machine got problem. but it happens again then I just change to Panasonic top load but now I'm looking forward to their new one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preserving laundry quality   Preserving laundry quality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preserving laundry quality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerBatin.com :: Tanya Wanita :: Sembang Wanita-
Jump to: